At Bluebaring we are dedicated to bringing new talent in to the industries we serve, we work with a number of organisations to help deliver apprentices to business.
We work hard to ensure we help the new generation into Construction, Industrial & Administration roles throughout the UK. In this ever changing market it is essential that we work together to bridge the skills gap and upskill the UK workforce.
We have worked with a large number of organisations to help with the recruitment of apprentices, This includes Interviewing, Shortlisting, Arranging apprenticeships. We work closely with your organisations to structure your apprenticeship schemes and give advice and guidance throughout the process.
- 90% of apprentices stay on in their place of work after completing an apprenticeship
- there’s a wide selection of apprenticeships available, covering lots of different job roles
- you can adapt the training your apprentice receives according to the needs of your organisation
- an apprenticeship allows you to diversify and freshen up your workforce
- Secure fresh talent
- Save on Recruitment costs
- Cost to employ
- Boosts morale
- Builds loyalty
- Brings in the new generation
- you can employ an apprentice who’s aged 16 up to any age and from any background